The Gatekeeper’ s House
The Gatekeeper’s House was designed as a family retreat for friends of the Teachworth family. Located amongst the trees and adjacent to a large Coi pond, it is now a spacious and private 2 bedroom, 2 bath home that comfortably sleeps 4 adults and one child.
The property is also the Teachworth Vineyard, a working 2-acre site located in the renowned Diamond Mountain District AVA. You can learn about grape growing and winemaking while staying in a private country home in a spectacular setting, just a short drive from quaint downtown Calistoga. It's an ideal retreat for wine enthusiasts who are looking for a more in-depth and personal Napa Valley experience.
• 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath
• Full kitchen with everything you need to cook
• A premium water filtration system to every tap on property
• Dual indoor / outdoor gas fireplace
• 3 smart TV's with cable, streaming devices
• High speed internet
• SONOS smart speakers, Amazon Alexa, Nest thermostat
• Outdoor dining table with large BBQ
• Outdoor fireplace area with sofa and chairs
• Master bedroom with screened-in porch
• Large Coi pond
• 2 car garage with ample parking
Stay at The Gatekeeper’s House
• $5,000 per month
• Please contact email@example.com to check availability and arrange your visit.