The Mountain House
For an immersive wine country experience unlike any other, enjoy a stay at the Mountain House. The former Teachworth family residence, the Mountain House offers stunning accommodations with sweeping views of Napa Valley and Mount St. Helena.
The property is also the Teachworth Vineyard, a working 2-acre site located in the renowned Diamond Mountain District AVA. You can learn about grape growing and winemaking while staying in a private, gated, country home in a spectacular setting, just a short drive from quaint downtown Calistoga. It's an ideal retreat for wine enthusiasts who are looking for a more in-depth and personal Napa Valley experience.
More photos coming soon!
• 4 bedrooms / 3.5 baths
• Sleeps 8 comfortably
• Full kitchen with everything you need to cook
• High-quality water filtration system to every tap on property
• Wood burning fireplace
• 4 smart TV's with cable, streaming devices
• High speed internet
• SONOS smart speakers w/ Amazon Alexa, Hue lights, Nest thermostat
• 2 full wrap around decks with views of the valley and geyser
• 2 outdoor dining tables
• Garden access
• Bocce court
• 3 car garage
Stay at The Palm House
• $10,000 per month
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and arrange your visit.