The Palm House
Tucked at the edge of the forest, the Palm House boasts has direct access to lagoon shaped pool with a cascading waterfall into a lily pad pond and hot tub. With unobstructed mountain views, the Palm House provides a serene setting for getting away from chaotic everyday life.
The property is also the Teachworth Vineyard, a working 2-acre site located in the renowned Diamond Mountain District AVA. You can learn about grape growing and winemaking while staying in a private, gated, country home in a spectacular setting, just a short drive from quaint downtown Calistoga. It's an ideal retreat for wine enthusiasts who are looking for a more in-depth and personal Napa Valley experience.
• Large studio with king bed
• Can accommodate up to 3 guests
• Full kitchen with everything you need to cook
• High-end water filtration system for every tap on property
• Direct pool and hot tub access
• Front and back deck with views of the mountains
• Wood burning fireplace
• 2 car garage
Stay at The Palm House
• $2,500 per month
• Please contact email@example.com to check availability and arrange your visit.